Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The beauty of Pearls.

Pearls are images of glowing jewels huddled deep in oysters far beneath the surface of the sea Since the beginning of time, pearls have been proclaimed as one of the world's most beautiful ,glamorous and magical gems. Lately pearls are the foundation of every woman's jewelry wardrobe. Fashionable, feminine , pearls enhance a woman's range of styles. Rich ,elegant and classy, a glowing star in the world of  jewelry, pearl necklace can take a woman through every moment in her life, every outfit in her wardrobe,for our day to day life, and every occasion. Hands down,the  possibilities are endless.

My love for pearls began when my husband bought a pair of gorgeous set of pearl for my birthday gift,I had never worn pearls and never thought I would enjoy owning and wearing any. My opinion on pearls at the time was that they are expensive,worn on formal wears comparing to gold that most of us are used to.My hubby love pearls,he forbids Gold and others,to him Pearls are classy and looks elegant on you.thanks to him,he got me my first pearl.


Pearls are beautiful on their own,,the beauty is from within,when placed next to other types of jewelry,you quickly realizes what makes them so unique. Pearls have an understated  and outstanding beauty that I can only describe as rich and deep. A diamond will reflect light,Gold's beauty is almost lost once it's polished, Pearls have beauty from within. There is a depth to the reflection of a pearl, the low tone and glow set pearls unique  from everything else.

No other gem has magnetize our fascination and admiration like the pearl. Diamonds may be forever, but pearls have been known as prized for centuries. Almost all other gemstones are formed by mineral deposits that must be mined, cut, and polished to reveal their sparkling beauty. Pearls, on the other hand, are beautiful as they are  straight out of the oyster,I  will cal it God's own beauty. High quality pearls have an intense, brilliant gow and shiny  that exude from within the gem. For these reasons, pearls have become a symbol of purity and natural beauty.

Since them I got hooked to pearl,now I realized pearls  reflects  taste, can go with any outfit and any occasion..

No comments:

Post a Comment